BMW Road Map SOUTHERN AFRICA ROUTE 2022
WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
Should any questions arise during the map update procedure,
please refer to the FAQs below.
WHERE IS THE USB INTERFACE PORT IN MY VEHICLE?
The USB interface port required for the map update can be found in
the glove compartment. Should there be no USB interface port in the
glove compartment, please use the USB interface port in the center
console or in the storage compartment in the center armrest.
WILL ANY OF THE DATA THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN
TRANSFERRED BE LOST IF I STOP DURING THE
No. When you continue your journey after a stop, updating
automatically resumes (assuming the USB stick is still connected).
THE UPDATE FOR THE NAVIGATION MAP
DOES NOT WORK?
Check for the following possible errors:
• If the vehicle identification number ( VIN) on the BMW Navigation
Cer tificate (FSC) match the VIN of your vehicle?
(This can be found in your registration document)
• Did you avoid entering zeros and ones when typing in the
activation code? (Danger of confusion with “I” and “O”.)
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR
DIGITAL ROAD MAP IN JUST A FEW
1. Format USB flash drive to FAT32 partition.
2. Download map and extract Copy all file in folder NAVDxxx_xxx to usb. ( File in Folder NAVDxxx_xxx )
3. Plug USB in car start update form screen.
4. Enter FSC codeupdate Success